Click on MY ACCOUNT in the top right-hand corner of the page.
Enter your Little Silver Library card number in the box, it will begin with 8004. There is no pin.
Click on LOG IN
Click on the CHECKOUTS tab. You will then be able to select individual titles or renewal or renew all materials.
Once you have selected the items for renewal click on RENEW
IF YOUR MATERIALS DO NOT RENEW
Do not panic. Call the library to clarify the issue and see if a staff member can renew it. It is probably due to one of the following reasons:
- Your library card's privilege may need to be renewed. We do this every few years to keep up with your contact information.
- Your card may be barred. This happens if you have accrued $10.00 or more on your account or if you have overdue items.
- The item has a hold on it for another patron.
- It is an Inter-library Loan or borrowed from the County Library System.
- If the item has been renewed twice already, the computer will not allow you to renew it.