how to renew
materials with holds cannot be renewed.
You may renew items in person at the circulation desk. You do not need to bring the materials with you.
Call the library to clarify the issue and see if a staff member can renew it. It is probably due to one of the following reasons:
- Your library card’s privilege may need to be renewed. We do this every few years to keep up with your contact information.
- Your card may be barred. This happens if you have accrued $10.00 or more in fines on your account or if you have overdue items.
- The item has a hold on it.
- It is an Inter-library Loan or borrowed from the County Library System.
- If the item has been renewed twice already, the computer will not allow you to renew it.