You have three options to renew your materials. You may come in person, call the library at 732-747-9649, or do it online.
» Click on MY ACCOUNT in the upper right-hand corner
» Enter your Little Silver Library card number in the box. It will begin with 8004. There is no pin.
» Click on Log In
» Click on the Checkouts tab
» You can select titles individually or you can check select all.
» Click on Renew.
If your items do not renew online
Do not panic. Call the library to clarify the issue and see if a staff member can renew it. It is probably due to one of the following reasons:
- Your library card’s privilege may need to be renewed. We do this every few years to keep up with your contact information.
- Your card may be barred. This happens if you have accrued $10.00 or more on your account or if you have overdue items.
- The item has a hold on it.
- It is an Inter-library Loan or borrowed from the County Library System.
- If the item has been renewed twice already, the computer will not allow you to renew it.