- Passes may be checked out to patrons 18 and older whose accounts have no fines and are in good standing.
- Passes circulate for 3 days and must be returned directly to a staff member during library business hours and may not be returned in the book drop due to liability claims.
- Fines for overdue passes are $5.00 per day up to a maximum fine of $50.00.
- A fine of $5.00 may be charged for a lost case.
- Patrons may not place holds on these passes, but are dealt at a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Passes DO NOT include parking or other fees.
Library closed For the Foreseeable Future
all programs and story times are cancelled.
Please be advised that as a precautionary measure and in consideration of our employees, the library will be closed until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience but the safety of our employees and our residents is our main concern. Feel free to renew your books via our online Library Catalog.
We thank you for your cooperation.