- Passes may be checked out to patrons 18 and older whose accounts have no fines and are in good standing.
- Passes circulate for 3 days and must be returned directly to a staff member during library business hours and may not be returned in the book drop due to liability claims.
- The library pass admits 4 people.
- Admission is free for children under the age 5 .
- Fines for overdue passes are $5.00 per day up to a maximum fine of $50.00.
- A fine of $5.00 may be charged for a lost case.
- If the museum pass is lost or damaged beyond repair, the borrower owes the $500 replacement price of the pass.
- Patrons may not place holds on these passes, but are dealt at a first-come-first-serve basis.
© Little Silver Library 2015 – 2019