- Passes may be checked out to patrons 18 and older whose accounts have no fines and are in good standing.
- Passes circulate for 3 days and must be returned directly to a staff member during library business hours and may not be returned in the book drop due to liability claims.
- Fines for overdue passes are $5.00 per day up to a maximum fine of $50.00.
- A fine of $5.00 may be charged for a lost case.
- Patrons may not place holds on these passes, but are dealt at a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Passes DO NOT include parking or other fees.
The library is closed until Friday at 10:00 am.
Small town. Big stories.