how to renew materials
You have three options to renew your materials. You may come in person, call the library at 732-747-9649, or do it online.
1. Go to the Catalog.
2. Click on the book icon.
3. Under “My Account,” click on “Renew My Materials.”
4. Type your library card number. (You do not need a PIN number).
5. Select the titles you would like to renew, or click the ‘Renew All’ button Click on the ‘Renew Selected Items’ bar at the bottom of the screen
if your items do not renew online
Do not panic. Call the library to clarify the issue and see if a staff member can renew it. It is probably due to one of the following reasons:
- Your library card’s privilege may need to be renewed. We do this every few years to keep up with your contact information.
- Your card may be barred. This happens if you have accrued $10.00 or more on your account or if you have overdue items.
- The item has a hold on it.
- It is an Inter-library Loan or borrowed from the County Library System.
- If the item has been renewed twice already, the computer will not allow you to renew it.