how to renew
materials with holds cannot be renewed.
Please call the library at 732-747-9649.
You may renew items in person at the circulation desk. You do not need to bring the materials with you.
Call the library to clarify the issue and see if a staff member can renew it. It is probably due to one of the following reasons:
- Your library card’s privilege may need to be renewed. We do this every few years to keep up with your contact information.
- Your card may be barred. This happens if you have accrued $10.00 or more in fines on your account or if you have overdue items.
- The item has a hold on it.
- It is an Inter-library Loan or borrowed from the County Library System.
- If the item has been renewed twice already, the computer will not allow you to renew it.